HP-CAS-436 Cold Applied Splices
HP-CAS-436cold applied splice product line is designed as a single-component in-line splice that requires no heat to install. It seals the termination and prevents the ingress of moisture which can lead to insulation failure and breakdown of the electrical connection.
In this product, sealing is achieved by replacing traditional methods, such as grommets, greases, and tapes with a novel gel technology. A polymer outer layer provides electrical isolation.
● One-step termination and environmental protection
● No heating required for installation — safe for use on fueled aircraft
● Reliable in a wide variety of environmental conditions
● Easy installation and application flexibility
● Prevents water ingress under permanent pressure/weight
● Temperature range: -65℃ to 150℃
● Dielectric strength: 2,500 V Maximum
■ Technical Data:
|Test Item||Characteristics||Test condition|
|Unaged||Tensile strength||Min. 18MPa||Room temp|
|Aged||Tensile strength||Min. 12MPa||158℃/7 days|
Voltage withstand and breakdown
|Withstand 2.5KV for 1 minute and breakdown||Room temp.|
|Voltage withstand and breakdown |
|Withstand 2.5KV for 1 minute and breakdown at least half of unaged breakdown voltage||158℃/7 days|
|Copper corrosion||No corrosion of bare copper||158℃/7 days|
|Copper stability||No sign of degradation Min. Elongation 100%||158℃/7 days|
|Cold bend||No crack||-30℃/4 hrs|
|Maximum secant modulus (2%)||250MPa||-|
|Volume resistivity||Min. 1014Ω-cm||-|
|Heat shock||No crack||250℃/4 hrs|
|Part No||End Cap|
|L±1.0 (mm)||ФA±0.5 (mm)||ФB±0.25 (mm)||ФC±0.5 (mm)||E±0.25 (mm)||J±0.25 (mm)||Wire Range|
Other sizes are available upon request.
Standard color: Red, Blue,Yellow.